Pilot Event – Drone Competition
IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR 2019 CONFERENCE
– All conference guests must register within their associated chapter’s DLG account and registration closes for guest registrations on the same day late registration closes. No unregistered guests may attend any general sessions or conference activities including the final awards program general session. Security will be present to enforce this policy.
– State Conference online registration is projected open by November 26th. The state conference matrix and package may be viewed for planning purposes prior to online registration opening.
– Leap resumes must be submitted at the time of testing in order to take any written exams. Each team member must submit a resume in order to sit for the test.
– Leap interviews will not be conducted at the state conference for the following high school events but the resume’s must still be turned in: Chapter Team, Technology Bowl, Extemporaneous Presentation, Prepared Presentation
– Events designated as Pilot events will not count toward the outstanding school trophy.
– Static display projects must be picked up on Friday evening of the state conference during the window of time posted in the state conference program. Florida TSA will not be held responsible for abandoned projects that were not picked up.
MANDATORY ADVISOR MEETING
There will be a mandatory advisor meeting Thursday morning of the State Conference. Each school needs to have one advisor or adult representative present to receive information about FL TSA’s new Awards Program seating policy. This change will be in effect to keep safety as a top priority now that our event has grown so large. We have the largest Florida TSA state conference ever coming up. A specific time and location will be listed in the state conference program.
GET CONNECTED: GET REMIND
Get REMIND to get the latest news and updates on the 2019 FL TSA State Conference!
Chapter Advisors, students and parents can sign up for remind accounts by visiting remind.com or downloading the app at rmd.me. Use on any device – choose how you see messages with notifications on your phone, email, or computer!
PLEASE NOTE: The code information for REMIND has been updated for the 2019 FL TSA Conference, and beyond. (We have dropped the date, and standardized both the code and the class name. If you enrolled for the 2018 Conference year, you are still in the system and do not need to do anything further.)
GET PUSH NOTIFICATIONS:
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/fltsastate. Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
GET TEXT NOTIFICATIONS:
- Text the message @fltsastate to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @fltsastate to (941) 444-5194.
GET EMAIL NOTIFICATIONS:
- Go to rmd.at/fltsastate on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?