Pilot Events – Drone Competition (HS) and Fluid Power (MS)
2020 State Conference T-Shirt
All state conference shirt orders must be in DLG by the final registration deadline!
**IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR CONFERENCE**
– Only registered guests with conference badges will be admitted to conference areas and general sessions including the awards program. Guest registration ended on Jan 31st along with the final student registration deadline. A live stream will be set up for those who are not able to attend the awards session on Saturday night.
– State Conference online registration is projected open by November 26th. The state conference matrix and package may be viewed for planning purposes prior to online registration opening.
– Leap resumes must be submitted at the time of testing in order to take any written exams. Each team member must submit a resume in order to sit for the test.
– Leap interviews will not be conducted at the state conference for the following high school events but the resume’s must still be turned in: Chapter Team, Technology Bowl, Extemporaneous Presentation, Prepared Presentation
– Events designated as Pilot events will not count toward the outstanding school trophy.
– Static display projects must be picked up on Friday evening of the state conference during the window of time posted in the state conference program. Florida TSA will not be held responsible for abandoned projects that were not picked up.
MANDATORY ADVISOR MEETING
There will be a mandatory advisor meeting Thursday morning of the State Conference. Each school needs to have one advisor or adult representative present to receive information about FL TSA’s new Awards Program seating policy. This change will be in effect to keep safety as a top priority now that our event has grown so large. We have the largest Florida TSA state conference ever coming up. A specific time and location will be listed in the state conference program.
(Visited 1,124 times, 1 visits today)